English Village Programme
English + Activities
English Language Culture and leisure activities
' English Village' Programme
Our unique 'English Village ' programme includes formal english classes with our teachers, followed by an informal directed English language practice .
The language camps specialize in teaching English to young people in a fun way which compliments and advances their existing english language skills.
On the first day a placement test will be held to determine the knowledge and understanding of the participants.
Our English language camps are delivered by graduates who are all native English speakers in small groups from Monday to Friday .
Our 'English Village' programme includes a varied programme of sightseeing, cultural events and sports for foreign children and teenagers, and conversation practice.
Ages: 10-18 years
Accommodation: Participants stay with an Irish host family living close to the English language centre. Only one child from a particular nationality will be present during the homestay placement.
Location: The summer camp is a village setting in County Galway the west of Ireland, away from large groups of international students.
Dates: 3 weeks July 2 - July 23rd or 2 weeks July 2nd -16th or July 9 -23rd
English and Activities: Monday to Friday 10h-15.30-h.
- Morning English lessons 15h /week. The classes are prepared and presented by English Language teachers whose native language is English.
- English lessons on a topic to teach several competencies, including written, oral and listening skills.
- Interactive English language practice. This involves games and role playing to reflect real life situations and consolidate learning and give confidence in oral expression.
- Afternoon activities Cultural and sporting activities ( e.g. tennis, golf, visit to Heritage Centre, shopping, visit a museum, pottery classes, watersports, woodland nature and history walk ) These activities are organised to give students an insight into Irish life.
- At the weekend an outing with your host family.
Scheduling of the course is subject to minimum numbers booking.
English,Village,Programme classes,activities,language, teenagers,Ireland